Meet Greg

What Greg Does

Greg’s work is a little different from many others. It’s more visual and kinesthetic.  “What I describe might not be what it actually looks like but rather my mind tries to create an interpretation out of what I see in your energy systems, so I can trigger change. It is a reflection of what I perceive just so I can change it. It may look and be something different to you. In my practice it is not identification that brings healing rather the changes in the system that unfold into a new state of being. Mostly I just create wiggle room and your body does the rest.”

Energy work changes your perception and awareness—allowing you to let go of patterns stored within the core self which are no longer serving you or are detrimental to your quality of life. That helps you become more focused and grounded. People feel clearer after sessions and more at peace.

Greg combines his access into the energy pattern and the ability to see and perceive what is happening for you in his own unique and effective way. Relevant information and guidance are gathered from your soul pattern so that what needs to be worked on gets addressed.  Because Greg is a gifted clairvoyant he gets visual impressions and additional insights as he engages in energy work. He sees the source of the energy imbalance or time period when it arose.

What is Quantum Energy Work.

We only use 10% of our conscious awareness. One way to tap into the other 90% is through energy work. Energy work involves dealing with frequencies and shifting them to release imprints from situations and events. It can unlock unproductive behavioral patterns and cords of attachment to people, places and situations. The intent is to readjust and release unneeded and unwanted frequencies within and around a person, as well as unauthorized energies having a negative impact on your functioning. As a result, energy work stimulates healing. The subtle effects of energy manipulation integrate over a period of time, although they are often felt immediately.

Each of us is a light-body—i.e. patterns of light and information connected to a Higher Source. With energy work we tap into this Higher Source. Your soul works with you to help shift unproductive behavioral patterns. Energy work accelerates the process. When the mind releases subconscious and unconscious energies you have new realizations and can more easily work through long-standing patterns. Clearing them brings more balanced mental functioning.

Matrix Energetics is a tool for consciousness change.

Matrix Energetics encompasses a new state of mind, a new way of looking at the world we live and breathe in, and a new way of reaching out to new possibilities, a consciousness shift. According to modern physicists, all reality can be described as vibrations and waveforms where everything is light and information. We chose the “matrix” name because we enter into a unique morphic field when we do this work. One can imagine it much like a lattice of information, and one learns to reach into the lattice and change that information.

What you might experience during an energy healing session:

  • yawning
  • heat waves
  • tingling in your body
  • body sensations, little pains in certain areas in your body
  • dizziness/nausea
  • crying/laughing
  • lightness

Want to clear stuff around money, abundance, love or healing of any sorts please book a session now.

 

Fees:

Full session , up to 1 hour via distance                    $100

Follow-up session, up to 30 mins                              $50

Summer Thurdays Special, Full session for first 5 clients at 50% off. Get a $50 discount to try out Matrix with Greg until Sept 1, 2017.  Email him your request at Greg@easthousecentre.com